As a specialist provider of complex care services, Skilled Healthcare International Recruitment (SHIR) is able to supply a wide range of Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers with specific skills, tailored to the complex care of service users or residents who needs long term support whilst living in their own home.
SHIR has a sustained record of success in providing high quality care in almost all clinical and social settings, providing care for individuals with a range of needs including:
- Complex Care – Adults, Children and Young People
- Palliative Care
- Head and Spinal Injury Rehabilitation
- Home Ventilation and Respiratory Support
- Renal Care
- 24 hour Live-in Care
- Learning Disabilities Support
SHIR key benefits:
- Detailed person centred care plan
- Outcome based service & support for independent living
- A partnership approach
- Follow up assessments
- A ”no obligation estimated cost” for proposed care package
Who is it for?
Our complex care service is most suited to service users who:
- Have been discharged from hospital and have significant nursing and clinical care needs that need to be continually monitored.
- Are in hospital wards such as intensive care or high dependency units and are due to return home, faced with a long-term recovery process.
- Suffer from degenerative conditions and have on-going care needs.
- Have physical or learning disabilities and require long-term support in the home.
- Have complex care needs and are dependent on life sustaining technology.
If you are unsure whether this service is suitable for you, please contact a member of our care staff at SHR team who will be able to discuss your specific requirements with you and advise you of your most suitable service.
For further information on Complex Care, or any of the services that we can provide for you, please contact us in the following ways: